Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dr. Luck

It's funny, no... it's not funny. It's awesome how people can inspire our lives and not even mean to. Some people just have a knack for being a shining light though they don't even try.

It is so with friend of mine, Dr. Luck, who passed away this past week. Though I knew her only briefly and the majority of our conversations were short emails or a short constructive critiques of my professional development, she still somehow managed to inspire me.

And even as I sat behind her friends and family at her funeral, loving the love that filled the space, it was a song that she had selected to be sung at her funeral that will stick with me as I continue down my own road. I have no doubt that it will help me focus again and again on the same love that enabled her to do the amazing things she did with her life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_4g8_e16dc

No comments:

Post a Comment